Using Historic Preservation with Architectural Integrity to provide space for Cultural and Community Events
How can you help?
We are grateful for the community’s support, generosity, and spirit of volunteerism, and we are encouraged to continue this project at a vigorous pace. Donated labor and materials have helped bring about the success that you see today, but significant money is still required to complete a project of this magnitude. Are you interested in helping support the Brown House restoration?
You can support the Brown House in a number of ways:
- Make a Donation
Join our Events Team. Create, organize, and implement Events to raise money for our cause.
- Donate construction materials -even leftovers from your projects
- Buy a RAFFLE TICKET
- Donate In-Kind Gifts
- Large plastic topped tables 60″ or 72″ with folding legs
- Padded & sturdy folding chairs
- Computer for educational purposes
- A Volunteer Electrician to install a sub-panel in our outbuilding
- A Volunteer Plumber to convert our laundry hookup to a laundry sink
- Purchase fundraising materials
- Get a Brown House Membership
- Bequests in wills
- Attend events
- Volunteer at: SignUpGenius We are always looking for volunteers. There’s lots to do and we appreciate all contributions, large and small.
- Follow us on Facebook or contact us to learn more about current projects, fundraisers, and needs.
The Santiam Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and welcomes assistance through direct, tax-deductible contributions. We rely totally on contributions for our operating expenses and often for matching funds for Grants.
Your information will not be shared with any other organization or entity unless required by law.Membership or Donate
- The Kinsman Foundation
- Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
- Marion Cultural Development Corporation
- Oregon Cultural Trust
- Pacific Power Foundation
- Daughters of the American Revolution